Need some technical help?
- To open the cartridge, remove the tip at line with nippers. Insert cartridge into dispensing gun, label side up.
- Before attaching the mixing tip, equalize the cartridge by squeezing out a small amount to ensure that both sides are dispensing evenly.
- Attach a mixing tip by pressing and twisting clockwise.
- When finished, do not release the pressure with the lever on the back of the dispenser. Remove the mixing tip immediately, discard, and replace the cap.The pressure can now be released. Caps are available from your dealer.
- For additional applications, re-equalize the cartridge, and attach a new tip.
- Trim and balance the hoof and conservatively pare the sole. Remove any weak or soft material that will exfoliate in the next 2-3 weeks, especially at the white line area.
- Using a hoof knife trim and clean the frog, bars and commissures. Remove all loose sole and dirt with a wire brush.
- Pay special attention to the bars. The bars should not be lying over onto the sole as this could cause a pressure point. If the bars are lying down, trim them back to proper position.
- NOTE: Only if hoof is oily, wipe the affected areas with a cloth moistened with denatured alcohol being careful not to saturate the hoof. Do not use acetone!
- Have all materials ready (including contouring plastic and prepare the cartridges) before proceeding to the next step.
- Holding sole upward dry hoof thoroughly using a heat gun for 30-45 seconds. Do not overheat. Keep heat source approximately 6 inches away from sole. NOTE: All hooves contain natural moisture and must be dried exactly in the manner described above. This step is critical for the product to achieve the appropriate bond to the sole.
OTHER HELPFUL VIDEOS